Stepping Stones Crisis Society is looking for a full time Program Manager to join their growing team.
Founded in 1982, Stepping Stones continues to grow to meet the needs of Cold Lake and surrounding area. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic team in supporting the development and implementation of a new program working towards providing excellent service to Clients and the Community.
Working on the management team, the Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the Stepping Stone's consistent achievement of its mission and organizational objectives. The Program Manager is responsible for supervising the day-to-day delivery of direct services within the organization, while ensuring staff maintain a high standard of service and safety in accordance with program policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will be a part of a diverse team that:
- Oversees and supports various teams throughout the organization
- Supports expanding program development needs
- Grow and retain an engaged, trauma informed team committed to the common goal of preventing family violence.
- Registered Social Worker or post-secondary education in a related field
- 3 years of management experience and a minimum of 2 years experience in an emergency shelter or crisis intervention agency is an asset
- Experience in program development and delivery
- Experience in client assessment, case planning, and intervention
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on mentoring, supporting and motivating a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Standard First Aid/CPR, ASIST Certification, and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training is considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare Check
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license free from restrictions
- Compensation rates will be determined based on assessment of the successful candidates education, skills, and previous experience.
- This position is eligible for benefits