Are you searching for a new and exciting career? If you are we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Lakeland Family Eyecare (Bonnyville) is looking for a Full-Time Optometric Assistant. This position offers Monday to Friday hours, health/dental benefits, bonus programs, paid vacation, great starting wage (with potential to increase over time), education, and a career you will love.
To apply for this position we will first want to get to know you. Start by introducing yourself. Take a minute to compose a short summary about what would make you a great Optometric Assistant’s and why you are the perfect person for the position. Submit your summary, along with your resume, to email@example.com or come in to drop it off in person (we enjoy meeting all applicants).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist patients with frame selection
- Educate patients on the best eyewear choices for their lifestyle
- Take frame and optical lens measurements
- Train and educate patients on contact lens insertion/removal and care
- Schedule appointments
- Order and maintain supplies as needed.
- Third Party medical billing
- Opening and closing showroom
- Maintain showroom cleanliness and organization
- Perform patient recalls
- Prepare lab shipments
Education and Requirements:
- CCOA certification or previous Optical experience is preferred but not required as we are willing to train, and educate a suitable candidate.
- Sales experience is an asset
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is essential
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, and professional
- Reliable and punctual