Job number: 22-ASB4-78-PC
Posting date: October 31, 2022
Closing date: Until a suitable candidate is found
ABOUT THE POSITION
Portage College has an exciting opportunity for a highly-skilled admin support to provide a wide range of administrative services to the College’s Paramedicine programs and Associate Dean. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Work closely with program coordinators and faculty to ensure efficient and effective delivery of programming.
- Provides daily administrative support to the Associate Dean.
- Record, track and monitor student information, including attendance, grades, withdrawals and program progress.
- Reception, word processing, data entry, responding to general inquiries, phone follow-up, records management and compiling and creating reports.
- Provide exam invigilation as well as course outline management and exam and curriculum support.
- Assist with student recruitment, admissions, intakes and student practicums.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or certificate in office or business admin plus a minimum 2 years of experience working in an office admin role.
- Must be proficient with computers, especially MS Office.
- Strong skills in organization, data entry and customer service.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge or experience working with Moodle and Unit 4 would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and provide sound decision making.
- Successful applicant will be required to provide a current police information check.
HOW TO APPLY
Portage College is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society.
If you have the right qualifications, experience and motivation to do extraordinary things at Portage College, we would love to hear from you. Please apply using the form below. If you have any questions, call us at 780-623-5747.
Please note we do not accept third-party resume and cover letter submissions. The College appreciates the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.