We are hiring! Are you or someone you know looking for a change, a new career path, or just looking to get your foot in the door? AgZone is expanding our service team at our Glendon location, and we are looking for a “New Equipment Assembly Technician / General Labor” to start immediately. You do not need to be a licensed mechanic or apprentice for this position, but “mechanically inclined” is a must. You must also have a valid class 5 drivers license, as well completed Grade 12.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift and skidsteer to load, unload, and move equipment around the yard.
- Assemble new agricultural equipment (tractors, front end loaders, ZTR’s, skidsteers, balers, hay rakes, mower conditioners, bale processors, etc.) and prepare for a retail sale.
- Wash and detail equipment.
- Occasionally pickup or deliver equipment to customers location.
- Maintain a clean and orderly shipping/receiving yard and workshop, including checking serial numbers, and organizing new equipment inventory.
- Occasionally haul scrap wood/pallets and tires to local landfill site.
- Work with and assist the other mechanics when required.
- This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30am until 5pm.
- For the right candidate that shows a positive attitude, great work ethic, and desire to excel, this person could move up into other roles with more responsibility and options to apprentice.
Please contact Shane at 780-635-3936 for any questions. Drop off a resume in person at the Glendon location, or email to email@example.com