Our BONNYVILLE branch is looking for apprentice or journeyman Field Machinists & Millwrights. We are also seeking individuals to join our team as FIELD TECHNICIAN/LABOURER. Candidates with experience on drilling or service rigs or farm backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
TOMCO Production Services Ltd. is a privately held Alberta based company operating for over 23 years. We have 7 locations in Alberta, BC, and Saskatchewan. Learn more at www.tomco.ca
What does the role look like?
Employees will be cross trained in a variety of specialty field services which may include:
- Cold Pipe Cutting & Bevelling
- Hydrotesting & Isolations
- Controlled Bolting
- On-site Machining
- Pre-Weld & Post-Weld Heat Treating
Training & Tickets:
- H2S - Pre Hire
- CSTS - Pre Hire
- First Aid - Pre Hire
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driver's abstract
- Drug & Alcohol Testing – Pre Hire
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- TOMCO books hotel rooms and pays $65/day LOA
- Frequent Retention Bonus Strategies
- Quarterly Employee Appreciation draws
- Awesome benefits package
- Cash Referral Program; and
- Opportunity to advance to Supervisory positions based on performance reviews
- Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or stop by and see Walter at the Bonnyville branch, #109, 45521 Hwy 660.