Stepping Stones Crisis Society, founded in 1982, has been providing support to Cold Lake and surrounding area for women and children fleeing domestic and family violence. They are building a new facility and expanding their program and services to provide more support to the community.
With this expansion, Stepping Stones is adding a Program Manager position to their team. This dynamic role is responsible for the overall management of Client Programs for Second Stage, Third Stage, and Community Support Program.
This position is full time position and offers professional development, opportunity to help shape a growing organization, industry competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits program.
- Supervising the day-to-day delivery of direct services for Second Stage, Third Stage, and Community Support Clients while ensuring staff maintains a high standard of service and safety in accordance with program policy and procedures
- Collaborate within the leadership team to ensure the programs align with Stepping Stone’s vision, mission, and goals, and on an ongoing basis as needed
- Promote open and clear communication to the team
- Develop program progress reports in relation to program outcome expectations
- Develop relationships and collaborations with community agencies
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, supervising, evaluating and terminating of staff as required
- Provide ongoing leadership for staff, including regular and ongoing check in and communication to support development
- Conduct regular staff and team meetings to provide direction, guidance and oversight to personnel
- Develop monthly schedules to ensure proper coverage for all shifts
- Registered Social Worker or post-secondary education in a related field
- 3 years of management experience and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an emergency shelter or crisis intervention agency
- Experience in program development and delivery
- Experience in client assessment, case planning and intervention
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on mentoring, supporting and motivating a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Standard First Aid/CPR, ASIST Certification, and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training is considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Child Welfare Check
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license free from restrictions
Recruitment Supported by Lakeland HR Solutions