Mallaig Tire is expanding their team and has an immediate opening for a Tire Technician/ Service Truck Technician!
Just a short Commute from Bonnyville and Surrounding area's, Mallaig Tire offers competitive wages, a long term career, stable hours and a close knit work environment. This position is full-time, 5 days per week/ 8 hours per day. Overtime when required.
As part of the team, the Tire Technician/ Service Truck Technician will be responsible for completing any/all tire related services.
- Tire Repairs
- Installation -Passenger, Light Truck, Medium Duty trucks, Agricultural and OTR Tires
- Customer Service- recommendations, explanations and ensuring high quality care is taken to all vehicles
- Ensure customer satisfaction and zero return-defects
- Service Truck calls * On call evenings and weekends, as required
- Shop duties including cleaning/sweeping/ appropriate disposal and disposing items correctly to recycling area
- Maintenance of equipment and parts
- Ensure necessary shop supplies are in stock
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are followed
- 1 year experience in the Light Truck, Medium Truck industry, Agricultural and OTR Industry is preferred
- Able to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multitask and handle multiple priorities on a daily basis
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to +50 lbs
- Class 5 Driver's License (Required) * Drivers abstract must be provided at interview
Recruitment Supported by Lakeland HR Solutions