Primco Dene are seeking Temporary (Ending end of December 2023) Primary Care Paramedics to join their team to provide services to clients at remote work sites.
Primco Dene EMS LP has been in operation for over 20 years, meeting the needs of major industrial projects in Western Canada and Ontario. Our experienced team is growing and are committed to providing the outstanding medical services that industrial projects require.
Overview of Role:
- Schedule: Rotations are 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and available (12 hour night shift)
- Work Site: Cenovus Christina Lake - MTC - Pipeline work
- PCP in good standing with Alberta College of Paramedics
- Valid Alberta Driver's Licence Class 5
- Compliance with Company Drug and Alcohol Policy (Including Pre-Access Testing)
- CSO, H2S Alive, PCST, TDG
Recruitment Supported by Lakeland HR Solutions