Xtreme Oilfield is looking for a Coiled Tubing Unit Operator to join their team!
With over 20 years of combined experience, Xtreme Oilfield is well-versed in a wide array of oilfield services. Offering competitive wages, steady work, great team atmosphere, and other employee perks.
The Coiled Tubing Unit Operator must be able to work and maintain strict compliance with corporate/office policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, provincial, and federal regulations.
This position is camp and hotel based with a 14/7 shift.
- Execution of field work encompassed in remediation and industrial maintenance projects while under direct or indirect supervision.
- Drive an average of 30% of the time as well as work onsite as part of a team.
- Correct completion of all job-specific, employee-related, and equipment-related Xtreme Oilfield paper/electronic work including Timesheets, Daily Work Reports, Driver’s Logs, Pre and Post Vehicle Inspection and Daily Tailgate Safety Meeting Forms.
- Required as needed to facilitate training, provide coaching, mentoring and oversight to trainees.
- Cooperation and communication with Operations and Health Safety Environment team to provide input and review on Safe Operating Procedures, JSA’s and field level documentation.
- Understand and enforce project’s detailed scope-of-work to maintain strict compliance with contract documents, project schedules, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions, involving squatting and crawling for possible extended periods.
- The ability to safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles for which licensed.
- Operate various vehicles safely, including but not limited to Coil Tubing truck.
- Project work may require out of town travel for various lengths of time
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards.
- Due to the diversity of both scheduled and non-scheduled projects, physical demands, and environmental conditions vary significantly depending on the project.
- Work outside year-round in all types of weather.
- Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract (Required)
- Crane and Hoist Equipment Operator - Well Head Boom Truck apprenticeship (Required)
- Operate a manual transmission (Required)
- Ticket requirements: WHIMIS, Confined Space, CSO, H2S Alive, Hazard Assessment and First Aid.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience working in the oil and gas well servicing industry.
Recruitment supported by Lakeland HR Solutions